Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position of interest.
Strength and Conditioning Coach-
Description- The Strength and Conditioning Coach provides expertise, guidance, and training in the area of strength training and physical conditioning for all student-athletes.
• Schedule strength and conditioning workouts in cooperation with the head coach of each specific sport.
• Set up the schedule of strength and conditioning workouts for each program and individual training sessions, etc.
• Be present and punctual for all workouts with student athletes.
• Provide athletes with guidance and proper training techniques for free weights and other strength training equipment.
• Provide expertise in the area of strength (weight) training and physical conditioning as requested.
• Maintain the athletic weight room in T.E.A.M.S. Training Center and keep records of all equipment in the weight room
• Update the Director on equipment needs and/or upgrades recommended to provide T.E.A.M.S. athletes and clients the best possible strength training equipment available.
• Maintain up-to-date records on the strength program of each program and specific individual workouts of every student-athlete.
• Return all phone calls and emails to clients and administrative staff promptly
• Attend administrative staff meetings, only when they do not conflict with strength and
A bachelor’s degree in strength training or related field is required. Minimum of two
years strength training experience required with a preference in experience at the
collegiate level. NSCA-CSCS, NSCA-CPT, USAW or NASM Certification is required.
Professional Baseball/Softball Instructor
The Professional Baseball Instructor oversees individual lessons, evaluating each child’s growth and
learning, and adapting said lessons to build upon the child’s development. Working closely with the Owners, and other instructors. The
instructor must be able to adapt and create a clearly defined plan for each child’s development and act to
facilitate that plan.
· College and/or professional baseball experience.
· Must be reliable and punctual.
· Effective communication skills with both children and adults.
· Able to work evenings and weekends.
· Must present and maintain a professional appearance.
· Knowledge of and comfort with scheduling and database applications a plus.